All of my favorites in on dessert! I love making lasagnas…if you haven’t noticed. Reese’s are a favorite in our house. What could be better than peanut butter & chocolate together? This recipe is super easy & very delicious.
- Chocolate wafer cookies
- 2/3 C peanut butter
- 1/2 C powdered sugar
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 C chocolate chips
- 2 tbs coconut oil
- Reese’s peanut butter topping
- 6-8 Reese’s cups
Lets make this lasagna…
1) In a large bowl cream together the peanut butter, cream cheese, & powdered sugar.
2) Place a layer of cookies in bottom of a 8 x 13 pan, followed by half of the peanut butter mixture. Repeat once.
3) Place the chocolate chips & coconut oil in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave on 50% power for 1-2 minutes. Pour & spread over top of the lasagna.
4) Drizzle the peanut butter topping all over.
5) Chop up the Reese’s cups & sprinkle on top.