If you are looking for something easy, that won’t take you long to make look no further! This Ravioli Bake is so easy & cooks in less that 30 minutes!
- Texas Toast Garlic Bread
- 1/2 C grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 C shredded mozzarella cheese
- 25 oz frozen cheese ravioli
- 30 frozen Italian meatballs
- 1 1/2 small jars (or 1 large) meat sauce
Time to make your ravioli bake….
1. Preheat oven to 450. Cook the ravioli until it is al dente.
2. Line a 13 x 8 casserole dish with the garlic bread. Spread the ravioli evenly in the bottom of the dish.
3. Add the meatballs & sauce over the ravioli.
4. Top with the mozzarella & Parmesan cheese.
5. Bake for 25-30 minutes.