Do you have a party coming up that you need to make a “covered dish” for? You can’t go wrong with these Strawberry Cheesecake Bites! I made them for a cook out over the weekend…they didn’t last long. They are inexpensive (under $10 if you buy off brand) and easy to make!
What you need:
- 1 C diced strawberries
- 1 1/2 cup sugar (separated)
- 2- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 25-30 pretzel sticks
- 1 C crushed cinnamon graham crackers
- 1 stick of butter (melted)
What to do:
- In a large bowl cream together the cream cheese, vanilla, & one cup of sugar.
- Fold in the diced strawberries.
- Scoop one 1-1 1/2 inch mounds onto a large serving dish or wax paper lined cookie sheet. Freeze for 1/2-1 hour.
- Use your hands to form into balls.
- Coat in the crushed graham crackers. Freeze for another hour.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix the rest of the sugar & the cinnamon in a small bowl. Coat the pretzel sticks in the butter, followed by the cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Lay on a greased baking sheet & bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Place the pretzels into the tops of the cheesecake bites.
These are sure to be a crowd favorite!!!!