This was a really fun craft to make. I made it for my husband’s upcoming birthday & he was just about in tears when I gave it to him. It’s very sweet & looks amazing in my living room. Homemade gifts just mean so much more than an expensive store bought gift (even if that is soooo much simpler). We enjoy all of the homemade crafts that are slowly taking over our home!
What you need:
- 17 x 11 wooden pallet plaque
- Thick sticker letters
- Wooden “love” and “&”
- 2- 3.5 x 5 picture frames (make sure it includes a boarder)
- Paint of your choice
- Hot glue gun
- 2 pictures of you & your s/0
What to do:
1. Take the picture frames apart & remove the boarders.
2. Paint the letters (to spell out always/forever) if needed, “&”, “love”, & boarders.
3. Tape the pictures the board & glue on the thick piece of cardboard from the picture frame. Cut if needed.
4. Glue on the painted boarder & the frame.
5. Now glue on the love & write a sweet message/song lyrics. (I do not own the rights to the lyrics I used.)
6. Lastly, glue on the always & forever.
7. Hang in your favorite place to enjoy.
Such a sweet gift!!!!