Father’s Day is right around the corner! Do you have a special man in your life who loves fishing? Well I have the perfect gift for you!!!!
My husband & I love home made crafts from the kids. My husband loved this one…I catch him looking at it with a little smirk quiet often. It was easy & really cheap!!!
What you will need:
- Acrylic paint of varying colors (I always use primary colors & mix them)
- Paint brushes
- Stick on letters
- Googly eyes
- Blank board (something that can be hung on the wall)
Now you need to:
- Spell out the pun with the letters. Use mine or one of your own!
- Paint the kids hands with any color they desire!!!!
- Press onto the board with the thumb up & other fingers pressed together.
- Paint the whole board (except the hand prints) blue.
- Carefully peal off the letters.
- Fill in the letters with paint.
- Allow to dry.
- Surprise dad with this wonderful gift!!!