This is just something I dreamed up (I’m sure there is something similar out there) because I can not wait until everyday is warm & sunny. I’d also love to go to Hawaii…that isn’t happening (at least anytime soon) so I brought some of the tastes of Hawaii to myself! Enjoy!
What you need:
- 6 TBS butter
- 1/3 packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 C sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 TBS milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 C flour
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 C crushed pineapples
- 1/3 C chopped almonds
- 1/4 C finely chopped maraschino cherries
- 1 1/2-2 C sweetened coconuts
What to do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream together the butter, brown sugar, & white sugar.
- Add egg, milk, & vanilla. Mix well.
- In a separate bowl mix together the flour, baking soda, & salt.
- Pour the wet mixture into the dry mixture & mix well.
- Stir in the pineapple, almonds, & cherries.
- Roll into 1- 1 1/2 inch balls & roll in the coconut.
- Place on baking sheet & bake for 15-20 minutes.