These are a really fun summertime treat. My kids got a kick out of fishing the candy fish out of the jello!!!
What you need:
- 3 boxes blue jello
- Candy fish
- 4- 16 oz mason jars (or 8- 8 oz)
- 3 C cold water
- 3 C boiling water
- Pair of tweezers
What to do:
- Pour all 3 packs of jello mix into a large bowl.
- Add 3 cups of boiling water. Stir until jello mix is completely dissolved.
- Stir in 3 cups of cold water.
- Transfer into the mason jars.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours, or until set.
- Use the tweezers to push 3-4 fish into the jello.
- Eat within 6 hours.
These would be great for a summertime cook-out!