This was a fun hair-do I did for one of my twin daughters. It would be a great hair-do for a day out on a boat!
What to do:
- Make 2 pony tails at the top of the head.
- Split each one into 2.
- Gather hair to make a 3rd ponytail. Take the hair from the first ponytail & pull 1 of the pieces of hair from the 2nd ponytail up between the 2 pieces of hair from the first ponytail.
- Attach the hair from the 1st ponytail to the 3rd one.
- Continue this switching the side of hair you pull between each time.
- The 1st connects to the 3rd, the 2nd to the 4th, the 3rd to the 5th, the 4th to the 6th, etc.
- Continue until you run out of hair.
It may sound a little complicated, but I promise it is super easy!!!