These are so delicious. I absolutely love spicy food. Hot sausage being my favorite. Wrap them in a crescent with some veggies & you have a party pleaser!!!
What you need:
- 1 lb hot sausage
- Mixed peppers
- Crescent rolls
- 2 TBSP butter
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
Now you need to:
- Cut sausage into pieces & cook in frying pan over medium heat until fully cooked.
- Cut the peppers & onions into thin slices.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Lay out a crescent roll & stretch slightly.
- Cut sausages in half.
- Stack the onion, green pepper, & sausage on the crescent roll. Wrap the crescent roll around the sausage & veggies.
- Melt the butter in a bowl & add the Italian seasoning. Brush over tops of the dough.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, until tops are golden brown.
Enjoy with your favorite sides!!!