Just another fun hairstyle I did for my youngest daughter!!!!
- Section the hair into two even parts. Secure one side with a clip.
- Place 5 small braids at the top of the head.
- Put all of the loose hair into a hair-tie. Leave a little at the bottom out.
- Braid and secure to the ponytail.
- Repeat on the other side.
- Secure 3 of the braids (every other one) to the ponytail.
- Tuck the remaining 2 braids under the secured braids, creating a slight criss-cross pattern.
- Secure to the ponytail.
- Braid the pigtails.
- Wrap into a bun & secure with bows.
It’s that easy!!!!