These potions were made for The Harry Potter Themed Birthday Party. Super fun & easy. Plus the kids got a kick out of taking potions!!!
What you need:
- 8 jars with lids (bottles with stoppers would work also)
- Tropical freeze pops
- Silver permanent marker
Now you need to:
1. Write the potion names on the jars.
- Amortentia – Pink
- Draught of Living Death – purple
- Felix Felicis – orange
- Hiccoughing Potion – blue
- Polyjuice Potion – green
- Skele-Gro – light yellow
- Veritaserum – red
- Wolfsbane – yellow
2. Fill each jar with the corresponding color of freeze pop. I added a different amount to different jars.
3. Use your potions to cast some spells on friend or foe!!!