This was absolutely wonderful!!! The flavor was great, as was the aroma. Very easy to make as well.
What you need:
- 1 lb hot ground sausage
- 2 butternut squash
- 1 cup spinach
- 1/4 c feta cheese
- 2 oz mozzarella cheese
- extra virgin olive oil
- salt & pepper
What to do:
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Cut the squash in half long ways & scoop out the seeds.
- Rub oil all over the squash. Sprinkle salt & pepper over the the squash.
- Bake for 35 minutes.
- While the squash bakes cook the sausage over medium heat.
- Remove some of the insides from the the squash.
- In a large bowl mix the cooked sausage, feta, spinach, and scooped squash.
- Scoop into into the squash & bake for 15 minutes.
- Top with mozzarella cheese & bake an additional 10 minutes.