This was just a fun & tasty salad I made. These are my favorite salads to order at restaurants….minus the blue cheese that is usually on them. I’m no fan of blue cheese. I also added some mandarin oranges to mine, which I don’t often see done. Have fun with your salad & add anything else you can think of!!!!
What you need:
- Mixed greens
- Candied pecans
- Dried cranberries
- Mandarin oranges
- Raspberry Vinaigrette (I used raspberry walnut & highly recommend it)
- Mozzarella cheese
- 1-1 1/2 lb boneless chicken breast
What to do:
- Cut chicken into smaller pieces. Cook over medium heat for 5-6 minutes on each side.
- Cut up the apples into small pieces.
- Cut the chicken into strips.
- Place some greens on a place followed by the strips of chicken.
- Using a potato peeler, slice thin layers of cheese over the chicken & greens.
- Next add some mandarin oranges & apples, followed by some raisins & cranberries.
- Sprinkle some pecans on top.
- Finally add the dressing & enjoy.
The best part is you can add as much or as little as you want!!!!