My daughter loves when I do her hair for school because all of her friends fawn over her. This is a pretty simple hair do. Don’t mind that it’s a little messy. Seven year olds do not like to stand still.
What you need:
- Small gum bands
- Clip of some sort
What to do:
- Separate the hair down the middle.
- Place 2 pony tails at the top of the head.
- Braid each pony tail.
- Include the braids in the next pony tail.
- Continue, making sure to switch starting sides.
- Continue all the way down the head.
- Braid the loose hair.
It’s that easy!!!