This was a really simple side I made to go with my Zucchini Lasagna. I made a Spinach & Feta one not long ago. If you happened to see that one you will notice I was more prepared this time (I didn’t have enough crescent rolls).
What you need:
- 2- 8 count crescent rolls
- 1/2 C butter
- 1 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 C Italian style cheese
What to do:
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Roll the crescents (one package at a time) out on a clean/flat surface.
- Pinch together the seams.
- Cut into 12 pieces.
- Sprinkle an even amount of cheese on top of each piece & stack.
- Repeat for the second roll.
- Place standing up in a creased bread pan.
- Melt the butter & stir in the seasoning.
- Pour evenly over the bread.
- Bake for 15 minutes, until golden brown.