This cake was really good. It didn’t turn out exactly as I had in my mind, but it turned out very yummy none the less. I hope you enjoy!!!
What you need:
- 1/4 C Riesen candy (chopped)
- 1/4 C Werthers Original chew caramels (chopped)
- Chocolate fudge cake mix
- Chocolate fudge frosting
- 1/2 Walnuts chopped
What to do:
- Make cake according to box (don’t bake).
- Cut up the candy.
- Stir into cake mix, pour into greased cake pan & bake according to box.
- Let cake cool, frost, & top with walnuts.
All of the candy melts to bottom leaving you with a chewy bottom, a moist fudge middle, & a walnut/fudge topping!!! SO delicious!!!