I tried this recipe because I love the Pork Roast with Apple Gravy so much. It turned out wonderfully. Such an amazing apple taste that goes so great with pork. If you enjoyed the Pork Roast with Apple Gravy (I really hope you did), you will absolutely love this recipe!
What you need:
- 4 thick cut boneless pork chops (with pocket)
- 2 cans apple juice concentrate
- 1/4 cup corn starch
- 1 apple (peeled & thinly sliced)
What to do:
- Place 1/4 cup of corn starch in a bowl, add cold water until it becomes a paste.
- In a medium pot bring the apple juice to a rolling boil over medium heat, whisk in the corn starch mixture. Keep whisking until the mixture thickens, then remove from heat.
- Place the sliced apples into the pouch of the pork chops.
- Place the pork chops into a frying pan & cover with the apple gravy.
- Cook on each side for 15 minutes over medium heat.
- Serve with mashed potatoes & your favorite veggie!