I’m guilty of buying frozen stir fry meals often because they are quick & easy. They never have the vegetables I like in them though. They always have carrots! And if you have been reading my blog, you know of my dislike for carrots! So I made my own with vegetables I do like.
This post contains affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy.
What you need:
- 1-1 1/2 pound boneless chicken breast
- Fresh green beans
- Red bell pepper
- Canned pineapple chunks
- Sweet & sour sauce
What to do:
- Drain the pineapple juice into a frying pan. Cut chicken into bite size pieces & add to the pineapple juice. Cook over medium-high heat. All of the pineapple juice should cook away.
- While the chicken is cooking, cut up the vegetables.
- Remove chicken & set aside.
- Add the vegetables to the pan. Drizzle with olive oil & cook until vegetables begin to soften.
- Stir in the chicken, pineapple, & sauce. Cook over low heat for 10 minutes.
Sever over rice & enjoy!!!