I absolutely love Bruschetta. It is a must have anytime Hubby & I get to sneak away to our favorite Italian Restaurant. So what is better than Bruschetta as an appetizer? Bruschetta as a meal! This was so delicious & super easy. If you are a fan of Bruschetta you will love this dish!!!
This post contains affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy.
What you need:
- 3 boneless chicken breasts
- 10 campari tomatoes (diced)
- 1 medium red onion (diced)
- 1 TBS fresh parsley (minced)
- 1 TBS dried basil
- 6 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 C balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
What to do:
- Preheat oven to 450.
- In a large bowl stir tomatoes, onions, parsley, & basil together until well combined.
- Cut slits on the tops of the chicken. Go half way through. Place in a casserole dish.
- Using half of the mixture, spoon into the cuts & over the tops of the chicken.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- To make the sauce, combine the vinegar & brown sugar in a sauce pan. Bring boil over medium heat. Cook at medium-low for 15-20 minutes or until the mixture coats the back of a spoon.
- Add the rest of the mixture to the chicken & bake another 10 minutes.
- Drizzle the balsamic glaze over the chicken.