I’ve tried this recipe so many different ways. Bacon, cut up ham, kielbasi, or sausage work best. I always use potatoes, I just switch up which kind I use. I also switch up the veggies. I’ve used green beans, zucchini, asparagus, and now brussel sprouts. I will definitely post more combinations.
This post contains affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy.
What you need:
- 1 lb sweet italian sausage
- 1 cup halved brussel sprouts
- a large onion
- 6 cloves garlic
- 3 potatoes
- tsp veg oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
What to do:
- Cut potatoes & boil for 10-15 minutes. Until slightly soft.
- Cut casing open on the sausage. Remove sausage & cut into bite size pieces. Mince garlic & chop the onion.
- Add garlic, onions, & sausage to a large frying pan. Add salt & pepper, stir well.
- Cook over medium heat until sausage is browned. Stir occasionally.
- Add potatoes & cook for 10 minutes over low-medium heat. Stir often.
- Add brussel sprouts & cook another 10 minutes.
- Let cool & enjoy!