Just another wonderful finger food. Plus who doesn’t love chicken bacon ranch??
This post contains affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy.
What you need:
- 4-5 strips of cooked bacon (I used precooked because I was in a hurry)
- 1/2 c shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 lb cooked shredded chicken (I found that my Ninja Express Chopper worked wonderfully for this)
- 3 tbs melted butter
- 1 tbs italian seasoning
- 2 packs buttermilk biscuits
What to do:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Grease a large baking sheet. Flatten biscuits & place on greased baking sheet.
- Place a piece of bacon on each biscuit.
- Add chicken & cheese to each biscuit.
- Fold up each side of the biscuit & pinch together.
- Gently roll in hands to form into a ball shape.
- Mix italian seasoning into melted butter & brush onto each biscuit.
- Back for 8-12 minutes, until golden brown.
- Let cool & enjoy with ranch dressing.