This is a great recipe to try on your family’s next Taco Tuesday!!!
What you need:
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken
- 1/4 tsp chili lime hot sauce
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 avocado
- 1 cubanelle pepper
- 1-4 oz can green chilies
- 1 lime
What to do:
- Cook chicken chicken over medium-high for 7-9 minutes on each side & shred.
- Place the shredded chicken, chili lime hot sauce, chili powder, and green chilies in a large frying pan. Cut the lime in half and squeeze both halves over the mixture. Cook for 10 minutes over medium heat. Stir frequently.
- While this is cooking cut up the avocado & pepper.
- Sever on a tortilla with the avocado & peppers.