This was something I just whipped up. I needed a side for my Stuffed Parmesan Chicken. I knew I wanted some kind of pasta, I just wasn’t sure what. So I browsed the isles of the grocery store grabbing items I thought would go together. I took a gamble….and I won. It turned out better than I could have imagined.
What you need:
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 10 oz grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp zesty lemon seasoning
- 1/4 sun dried tomato vinaigrette
- 8 oz garden rotini
What to do:
- Pour olive oil into a large frying pan.
- Add the tomatoes, zucchini, garlic, and peppers. Cook over medium high heat for 15 minutes.
- Cook the pasta according to box directions.
- Add the vinaigrette and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Add the noodles and cook for an additional 10 minutes.
Pair with Stuffed Parmesan Chicken and enjoy!