These are great for days your are craving something sweet & indulgent.
What you need:
- Box of brownie mix
- Coconut pecan frosting
- Melting chocolate
- Pecan chips
What to do:
- Make brownies according to box directions & let cool.
- Cut brownies into bite size pieces.
- Cut the pieces in half.
- Spread some coconut pecan frosting on the bottom half of the brownie pieces. Place the top back on.
- Freeze for an hour.
- Melt chocolate and dip each brownie bite.
- Sprinkle pecan chips on top.
- Place in refrigerator to set chocolate.