This is an easy & tasty meal. With just a hint of lemon, it makes the taste buds sing. I paired it with Spinach & Cheese Garlic Bread.
What you need:
- 2 Chicken breast
- 3 tbs virgin olive oil (separated)
- 1/2 tsp virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp Cajun seasoning
- 2 tsp zesty lemon seasoning
- 1/2 box linguine noodles
- small onion, diced
- 1 1/2 cup grape tomatoes cut in half
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 16 oz chicken broth
What to do:
- Place chicken in a zip lock bag. Pour in 2 tbs oil & cajun seasoning. Shake bag around to coat the chicken.
- Put 1/2 tsp oil in frying pan & cook chicken for 7-9 minutes over medium heat on each side, until done. Put aside.
- Chop the onions, garlic, & tomatoes.
- Put 1 tbs of oil in the same frying pan & add chopped onions. Cook for about 2 minutes.
- Add the garlic & cook for 3 minutes.
- Turn heat down to medium-low. Add tomatoes & cook until onions are transparent.
- Add chicken broth & cook 2o minutes. The liquid will cook down.
- While the broth is cooking down, cook pasta according to directions.
- Add chicken to the broth mixture & cook for 5 minutes over medium heat.
- Serve broth mixture over pasta & enjoy!
Don’t forget to add a piece of Spinach & Cheese Garlic Bread to your plate!!!!