This popcorn mix is gooey, sticky, sweet, salty, crunchy, and chocolaty! It’s delicious and you won’t want to stop at just one bite!
What you need:
- 2 Bags microwave popcorn
- 1/2 cup mini twist pretzels
- 1/2 cup Valentine’s Day m&m’s
- 2 cup Strawberry heart marshmallows (plain would work as well)
- 1/8 cup butter
- 1/4 cup white chocolate melted
- 1/4 cup red candy melts
- 1/4 cup pink candy melts
- red & pink sprinkles
What to do:
- Pop the popcorn according to directions. Lay out on a wax covered cookie sheet.
- Mix the marshmallows and butter on low heat in a small sauce pan. Pour over the popcorn and mix slightly.
- Add the pretzels and m&m’s.
- Melt each chocolate and drizzle over the popcorn.
- Add as many sprinkles as you wish.
- Let the chocolate set and package for the perfect Valentine’s Day treat!