This was a delicious meal. It was very easy to make & my family really enjoyed it.
What you need:
- 2 C cooked shredded chicken. (a rotisserie chicken would work well)
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 C spinach, shredded
- 1/2 c shredded Parmesan cheese, separated
- 8 0z jumbo shells
- 2-14.5 oz jars roasted garlic Parmesan sauce
- 24 oz ricotta cheese
What to do:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Cook shells according to box directions. Strain & let cool slightly.
- While shells are cooking, cook 2 chicken breast over medium-high heat. Cook on each sides for 10-12 minutes. Shred enough for 2 cups. Skip this step if you used a rotisserie chicken.
- Mince the garlic.
- Shred the spinach.
- In a medium bowl combine the ricotta cheese, spinach, garlic, and 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese until well blended.
- Pour one jar of sauce into the bottom of a 13 x 9 casserole dish.
- Spoon some of the ricotta cheese mixture into each jumbo shell and place in the bottom of the casserole dish.
- Pour the second jar of sauce over the shells. Sprinkle 1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese over top.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes. Then enjoy!